No application fee or donation required.
Reasons to apply
- USPAACC’s prestigious Fast 50/100 Asian American Business Award publicly recognizes, showcases, and celebrates the nation’s fastest-growing Asian American businesses.
- The competition is based on the percentage growth of annual revenue for Asian American businesses.
2022 Fast 50 Winner
CEO and Co-Founder, Hauslane
2022 Fast 50 Winner
Tarandeep Bawa, President & CEO, ITegrity, Inc.
- Ownership: Company owned and run by Asian American Citizens or Green card holders; Company headquarters need to be in the US. We are looking at their US earning (US Tax return 2020 – 2021)
- Revenue: At least $1 million in gross annual revenue in 2020 and 2021 respectively. The 2021 gross revenue is more than the 2020 gross revenue.
- Personal Appearance: The company President/CEO or senior leadership must be able to receive the award in person at CelebrASIAN Business + Procurement Conference on June 6 – 8, 2023 in Las Vegas
2023 Fast 100 Winners
Judging Process, Final Decision, and Result Announcement
The selection is determined based on the applicant/nominee’s gross revenue percentage growth rate from the past two years.
There will be two groups: product-focused company and service-focused company.
An applicant/nominee will compete in the group based on its business focus (product or service). Applicants/nominees will receive the results in April 2023, via direct emails/calls.
USPAACC will officially reveal the awardees to the public at the CelebrASIAN 2023 Business Development Conference.
Frequently asked questions
The result of the Fast 50 Asian American Business is based on the percentage growth rate of your annual revenue. We request your CPA’s information to verify the gross revenue numbers provided by you.
USPAACC staff members who work on the award will have access to your information. We keep your information confidential in the process and afterward.
I have been in business for only 2 years. My first year’s revenue did not reach $1 million. My business has been growing fast and reached $ 1 million in annual revenue in the second year. Is my business eligible to apply for the award?
In this case, you are not eligible this year. The revenue for each year must reach $1 million. We look forward to your application next year!
We will inform applicants about their results via email and phone call in April, so the awardees can plan their registration & trip to receive the award.
If our CEO/President cannot attend CelebrAsian Procurement + Business Conference, can my company still be ranked as Fast 100 Asian American Business?
CEO/President’s appearance is mandatory. If your CEO/ President cannot attend the event in person, please send executive(s) to represent them.